Hidden Valley Motor Sports Complex is a multi-discipline, national-standard facility featuring a 2.87 kilometre motorcycle and motorcar race track, drag strip, speedway, go-kart and mud racing tracks. It is located in the outer Darwin suburb of Berrimah and within a few minutes drive from Darwin City, Palmerston City and Darwin International Airport.
Hidden Valley includes a number of bar and food kiosks, kitchen facilities, VIP lounge/bar, 30 lockable pit garages, control towers, fully sealed open area for car exhibitions/parking, conference facilities and amphitheatre-style seating on grassed terraces around the tracks.
Each year, Hidden Valley hosts a variety of events, including:
- a round of the Australian V8 Supercars Championship Series;
- monthly club-level motorcylcle race meetings held under Motorcycle Australia (MA) permits;
- monthly club-level car race meetings held under Confederation of Australian Motorsports (CAMS) permits;
- drift event meetings held under CAMS permits;
- monthly drag and off-street drag events held under Australian National Drag Racing Association (ANDRA) permits;
- go-kart race meetings held under Australian Karting Association (AKA) permits;
- speedway events held under National Association of Speedway Racing (NASR) permits;
- motorcylce rider training courses conducted by the Motorcyclist Education Training And Licencing (METAL) program;
- an annual Powercruise event;
- product launches and promotional events; and
- driver training courses at the Australian Superbikes Round.
Sporting clubs operating at Hidden Valley:
- Darwin Karting Association
- Hidden Valley Drag Racing Association
- Northern Australian Motor Sports Club
- Darwin Speedway Riders and Drivers Club
- Top End Road Racing Association
- Top End Mud Racing Association
For more information on clubs visit Motor Sports Northern Territory.
Venue management office (business hours): phone 08 8947 1471 or fax 08 8947 1472
Caretaker (after-hours): 08 8947 0012